1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Who is Ron Paul?"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 20, 2007.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

To nicely pull a threadjack, I liked this faction better.

[​IMG]

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't hold a candle to One Warrior Nation. And the NWO concept turned to fail when they did the factions, and then had that other thing featuring Hispanic wrestlers.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I saw a big blue one on U.S. 380 westbound north of Dallas.

4. lono

lono Active Member

Ron Paul's brother, Ru

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I thought the LWO was cool.

The leader was Eddie Guerrero (may he rest in peace).

[​IMG]

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Save your righteous indignation. The day newspapers stop endorsing candidates is the day some message board is the day SportsJournalists.com should do the same.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not to mention how funny it is for Phantom Punch to be lecturing anybody about fanboyish posts.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Latin World Order was a'ight. The nWo angle was great when they split into the Hulkpack and Wolfpack; in fact, it probably extended the angle's life by several months. But when they put 'em back together? Stunk of fail. Beginning of the end for Dubya Cee Dubya.

9. To answer Ijag's question: That link has been up there for a couple of weeks. At least that's when I first noticed it. I considered starting a thread but then realized I really didn't even care enough to click on the link.

10. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Yes, I watched the video Saturday and it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
    I am serious about voting for this guy. He sounds sincere, believable and (unlike Perot in the early 90s) committed.
    I gave them my e-mail address and may send money soon.
    Ron Paul seems interested in rebuilding the nation, from the inside first and foremost.
    I like what I've heard.

11. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

The part I put in bold made me laugh, because that's how the announcers used to always say it..

'YOU'RE WATCHING DUBYA CEE DUBYA..."

12. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

So far today, Ron Paul's supporters have raised over $4.4 million as part of their "Tea Party." It really is remarkable. The more I listen to Ron Paul speak and the more I read about his positions, the more I want to vote for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted