1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who have you stood in a urinal next to?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by friend of the friendless, Sep 11, 2011.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In my case, 15 degrees. 8)

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Former Yankees reliever Jeff Nelson was relieving himself in the stall next to me at a Boston bar quite a few years back. A whole bunch of players were there. Nelson, Tim Raines, Luis Sojo, Graehme Lloyd and few others. Apparently me and my buddy just missed David Cone who left about a half hour before we got there ( he was pitching the next day).

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Guy on the show 'Storage Wars' just used the expression 'standing in the urinal' last night.

Also, if you miss Cone in the urinal there's still a chance he'll show you his junk in the dugout.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Barry's red truck is cool, but if you stood it on its nose, it'd kinda look like a urnial.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Nobody I can recall in front of, or in, a urinal but...

...I have been alone, buck naked in a Jacuzzi with Ozzy Osbourne.

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I don't know if that is TMI or I want to hear the rest of the story.

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The truck:

[​IMG]

I knew a guy who had a urinal installed in a house he was building, and I remember a member here saying he was thinking about installing one in a house he was remodeling, but I don't get it.

Harder to clean and maintain, the smell catches up eventually no matter how many cakes, takes up a fair amount of space and it's not a great thing to have for resale value.

But I do think Barry Weiss' truck is cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Do you normally piss with an erection? Don't answer that one.

9. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Bill Walton at halftime of a game at Pauley that he was announcing and I was covering.
    I'm sure there are many others, having spent lots of time in press boxes over the years. While drinking after games with Jerry Buss, it seems inevitable that you'd wind up in the pisser at some point.

10. I'm gonna go with TMI.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No, the point was, one doesn't need to crane his head down as far. And what guy doesn't first thing in the morning?

Draft saved Draft deleted