1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who have you stood in a urinal next to?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by friend of the friendless, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Can't let this go unnoticed.

I have never stood next to anyone famous at a urinal.

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Roy Williams. Dick Vitale. Guess which one was conversational.

3. CA_journo

CA_journo Member

THAT WAS A PTP-ER... A PRIME TIME PISSER, BABY!

4. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Peyton Manning at the Women's Final Four in Indianapolis about five years ago.

Since it was in the media room, I am still trying to figure out who gave him the pass to get back stage because the NCAA would never allow a sports figure like him to be in an area where he wasn't supposed to be.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Cut that meat!

6. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Nixon fascinates me.

He went by "Dick" until he ran again in '68 and got the "Richard" thing going, along with the Imperial Presidency. He should have stuck with "Dick."

Hell, Dick had had a dog named Checkers and Pat's coat was anything but top shelf.

It worked:

[​IMG]

Richard was friends with guys named Bebe and was calling in plays to George Allen, even though everybody Richard was a geek.

To the topic, I'll go with Ernie Irvan.

Here's why..

I was at the track the morning he went into the wall at Michigan.

Talk to anyone who was there, and I know there are some on this board who were, he wasn't expected to make it.

Fast forward to the fall race at Charlotte. I'm doing my business and in walks Irvan. Takes the urinal next to me. First time he had been back since Michigan. Looked like he had been through what he had been through, if you know what I mean, but he was there.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Pissed between Phil Esposito and Rogie Vachon years ago in the press dining room facilities at the Inglewood Forum.

8. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Dave Wannstedt. Mustache looked just as good.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Brian Shanahan, brother of Brendan and a five-time winner of the Mann Cup, lacrosse's equivalent of the Stanley Cup.

10. Who the hell wants to make small talk standing next to a guy with their dicks hanging out?

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I saw Swervin' Irvan getting a blow job at a titty bar in Jacksonville, Alabama, years ago. Interesting night.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I can claim Esposito as well. Around the time of the Summit Series.

Tony was somewhere in the building. He and Vachon were on the same Montreal Canadians team at one point, along with Gump Worsley. I once played against a team that had Gump's son in goal.

Now back to urinal talk.

Draft saved Draft deleted