1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who have you stood in a urinal next to?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by friend of the friendless, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I was in the press box at halftime of an Alabama football game waiting in line for the urinal behind former Tide QB Tyler Watts, who was doing color commentary for the in-house tape-delay telecast.

The stall door opens and out walks Kenny Stabler, who was doing color on the radio. He stopped for a second behind Watts, smacked him really hard on the ass, and walked out of the restroom.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The real question here on this thread is did you look at the famous guy's cock?

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Wes Unseld and Mike Shannon jump to mind. Maybe Clyde Frazier too. I pissed next to a lot of NBA analysts back in my Pacers days.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Skip Bayless - offices of Dallas Times Herald
    I actually started up a conversation but it didn't last long (awkwardness kicked in)

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That guy rules.

6. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

Richard Milhous Nixon.

Happened sometime between '61-'63 after he lost the presidential election to John F. Kennedy and Nixon was out of office. I was somewhere between 9-11 years old at the time and it happened at a restroom at the airport in Chicago. Can't remember if it was at Midway or at O'Hare as this was the time period when commercial flights made the big switch from Midway to O'Hare. I think it was at O'Hare but I'm not 100% certain. I was at the airport with my Aunt and Uncle picking up my older cousin who was returning home for the holidays from the U. S. Naval Academy in Annapolis.

I didn't know who Nixon was at the time but the former V.P. had no security with him. When I left the restroom, there was a number of photographers waiting outside for him. About two minutes later when he emerged from the restroom and entered the concourse, the photographers started snapping away. The next day, there was a photograph of him in the back page of Section A of the Chicago Tribune where I was visible in the background.

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I stood at a urinal next to a very drunk Sean Connery at Sutton Place in Toronto during TIFF. He was taller than I thought he would be.

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Did you finish pissing before you called for help?

9. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

No one. Except the sorry ex.

Sucks to be me.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

A woman in a men's room at the newer old Busch Stadium after a Cardinals football game. Didn't check to see if she had a horse clit

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Stood at the urinals inside the FedEx Field press box bathroom between John Riggins and Michael Wilbon. I felt very uncomfortable.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Did Riggo say, "Loosen up, Ryan baby!"?

Draft saved Draft deleted