1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has outkicked their coverage more than Ric Ocasek?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Sep 17, 2019.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

address?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So your issue with strip clubs is completely about your issue with bolt-ons?

3. outofplace

We knew ahead of time with my sister-in-law. I remember telling my wife that I was sorry to have to say it, but her sister is a moron. It still blows my mind that she would put herself through surgery for that reason at that age.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

they have to look presentable since they are working through college

5. CD Boogie

That and other dudes being around. Group chubbies ain’t my thing

6. outofplace

That makes sense. A buddy of mine in college loved going to clubs. He had a roommate who was absolutely addicted to them. I went along with them once to a club and the roommate was going on and on about how to relate to the girls and have a good experience. He insisted they like him because they would come and say hello to him and some of them remembered his name, forgetting that what the liked was the money he gave them.

Actually, that may finally bring us back from this tangent to the original focus of the thread?

CD Boogie likes this.
  7. CD Boogie

One of my college buddies who I am still good friends with took a stripper to another college buddy’s wedding. It’s pretty much anyone remembers of that wedding. This guy had a huge coke problem — duh —- and has been clean and sober for 13 years. He still loves strip clubs though.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The only reason to go to a dance club is, or was anyway, that the girl-guy ratio was more advantageous than other settings.
    Why else go to a place that tends to play terrible music and serve overpriced refreshments

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Too much meat in the stew.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Very well played, if I may say so.

11. misterbc

misterbc Well-Known Member

Then there is Charles and Diana.

12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I know a guy who spent $9,000 at a strip club in one night.

Draft saved Draft deleted