1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has outkicked their coverage more than Ric Ocasek?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Sep 17, 2019.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't know who that woman is with the Nascar guy, but if this thread was about 'equals', then that pic would have been perfect.

lakefront likes this.
  2. poindexter

I googled Todd Rundgren once
    [​IMG]

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Is that Bebe Buell? (sp?)

Yeah, well, Todd Rundgren looks like George Clooney next to Steven Tyler, the guy she procreated with.

4. poindexter

[​IMG]
    Alas, this fairytale marriage didn't last.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

OK, here's where this board intersects with my life. Last night I was watching "Dream A Little Dream" starring the two Coreys and one of my high school crushes, Lanie Diamond (her name in the movie; had no idea what her real name is).

[​IMG]

So I just looked her up on IMDB. Her name is Meredith Salenger, who hasn't done much notable acting since. But this is her nowadays. Still smoking

[​IMG]

And who is she married to?

Patton Oswalt...

6. YourFace

YourFace New Member

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The point was more about Busch than anything. Merideth Salenger - agreed.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

While this is all quite subjective, in my book, Olivia Wilde is one of the most beautiful celebs out there. Never heard anyone put him in the upper echelon of male celebs. Also, I used him as an example contra to what typefitter said, because I don't find him remotely funny. But hey, what do I know? I apparently am not as funny as I had always thought, or my ugliness overwhelms whatever wit I possess.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The last strip club I went to was before my wedding, more than seven years ago. All of the breasts were small and real and fabulous, not a double D in sight. The women were very cute, too, not a slutty looking one among them.

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

If we're basing it strictly on looks and not talent, influence and income, Jay Z and Beyonce

Attached Files:

poindexter likes this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

She and her husband seem quite happy with them. She certainly dresses to show them off. She didn't overdo it.

She's my wife's sister, so that's about as far as I go on the evaluation process. She is still also the less attractive of my wife's two sisters, for what that's worth. :)

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

My niece got a boob job in her mid 20s. It was very awkward the first time I saw her, as it was hard not to notice a change. I asked her mom if she had a "growth spurt" and my SIL told me about the procedure.

Draft saved Draft deleted