1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has outkicked their coverage more than Ric Ocasek?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Would you look at the shit-eating grin on his face?
    Those two-love birds. Sitting on the edge of a bed.
    She either just got done sucking him off or changing his diaper.
    Either way.......that shit-eating grin.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

CD Boogie likes this.
  3. [Googles "Don Mossi's wife"]

4. I think we have a winner.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

That most of the guys mentioned on here are singers should be of no surprise. Just ask Eddie Murphy:

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I think NASCAR drivers a) are usually shorter guys and b) some aren't good looking and c) not exactly the most evolved humans.

maumann likes this.
  7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Out kicked his coverage ... then kicked to the curb

[​IMG]

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The definitive answer:

[​IMG]

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

A friend of mine who is in a boom or bust legal specialty tells the story of a super successful guy in the field who had a stunning wife. At late night drinks after a conference, my buddy asks him how he got such a gorgeous wife. The guy says, I’m not that attractive, but when I stand next to my Gulfstream, I’m Richard Gere.

garrow, ChrisLong and Chef2 like this.
  10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

This will sound like bragging, but oh well. In university, despite not being the most attractive physical specimen, I did well with women. I was living in a dorm and this Italian guy, who had just seen me at a bar with another girl, lost his mind at me. His English wasn't great, and he was sputtering and kind of mad, so he couldn't get out what he wanted to say, exactly, I don't think. What he did say was, "How you get these beautiful women? I don't understand. You look like animal."

I just looked at him and said: "Funny goes a long fucking way, Antonio."

Jason Sudeikis has crushed his whole life. I guarantee it.

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Will never forget watching her walk the course at the U.S. Open one year, and the crowd collapsing in her wake. She was like a hurricane. She took men off their feet wherever she went. They were laid out behind her like matchsticks.

12. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I’ve been described as pretty funny and played the long game well in university. I had 2 consecutive girlfriends in the Theatre department that even made a prof ask one of them what she was doing with me.

If you don’t have cash or talent making them laugh was the next best thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted