1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you think will be the next president?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Aug 13, 2006.

1. The scary part about this is that the GOP has had some expierence and research on this. 9/11 happened as Giuliani was headed out the door...New Yorkers explored the idea of keeping him on, although Giuliani always said he never gave it any thought, much less serious thought...the GOP did. Bloomberg was waiting in the wings, so there was never a serious change.

I can't say a catastrophic event could keep Bush on, but I'll bet they could find a way.

All things equal, McCain.

2. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

President Skroob

[​IMG]

3. CONDI.......

4. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Or maybe Peter Sellers

[​IMG]

5. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

6. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Mark Warner hasn't gotten much love on here. Guy is a charismatic moderate Democrat who won the governor's office in a heavily Republican Southern state.

Then he did a hell of a job running it while overcoming a fractured General Assembly. His biggest problem is that not enough people know about him yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted