1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you look like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, May 30, 2007.

1. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Juliette Lewis. Samuel L. Jackson. Warren Beatty. Among others. According the the Heritage site.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

OK, seriously, I'm going to find myheritage.com and burn that place to the ground. :mad:
    Just put in a photo of my girlfriend and it came back with Katie Couric and Hillary Rodham Clinton. As if!

She's the spitting image of Kennedy from MTV with a dash of Penelope Cruz. HONEST!!! :D

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Johnny Depp with Brad Pitt's body from Troy.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Man I had a major thing for Kennedy in college. Maybe if her and Penelope Cruz did it, their kid would look like Hillary.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

So did I, man. So did I.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

[​IMG]

Only with a smaller nose, a little wider jaw and goatee on my chin. I showed Ryan Howard the pic on my driver's license (he was wearing a Johnny U jersey then) and he nearly shat himself from laughter.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

10 years ago, i'd get jerry seinfeld a lot. now, it's adam sandler.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

In all seriousness, I've actually been told by a couple people I look like Jason Sehorn. I do not see it.

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Let's see.... either this guy:
    [​IMG]

Or theordore here:
    [​IMG]

Round face, blue eyes. And if I ever played in a band, I'd be the drummer like Theo there.

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I heart Kari. If she were to ever pose in, say, Playboy.. I'd 10 copies or so.

12. Boognish

Boognish Member

Heritage says:

Billy Bob Thornton, David Hasselhoff, Matt Damon, and (I'll never be able to look at her the same way, which is a damn shame if you ask me) Denise Richards???

Weird

Draft saved Draft deleted