1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you look like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, May 30, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

When you were younger, I always envisioned you as having something of a resemblance to Carrol O'Conner.

2. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Ahhh, If I had only had his money.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Had a woman see me in the parking lot of a grocery store, turn and follow me back inside to ask if I was ... oh, this is painful ... Chris Daughtry.

But it gets worse.

A couple of weeks ago, a lady in a restaurant was convinced that I was Vin Diesel. (Really don't get this one. Nowhere near as big as the guy.)

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Isaac Hayes

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

My hair and eye color comes from my dad, the dimples come from mom and as best we can tell the height comes from my great-grandfather, because I'm stuck in a family of shorties.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

As for QBs, when I was younger, I was told a few times I looked like John Elway.

I've been told a couple times when my hair was shorter I looked like Russell Crowe.

And the latest comparison was actor Craig Bierko, who was in Scary Movie 4.

7. How tall is the mailman?

;D Sorry, Cadet. You know I love ya.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I've heard Dale Jr., Matt Damon, and that red headed kid from "A Christmas Story"

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Scut Farkas.

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

A thinner Phillip Seymour Hoffman or a slightly shorter and heavier Thurston Moore. Someone once said I looked like former MLBer Tim Teufel.

11. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

For some reason I remembered there was a thread on this already, almost started another.

Today a coworker told me that with my contacts in I looked a little like Devon Sawa. Had heard the name before, but had no idea who is. Got to say I could have come out a lot worse in this exchange.

Draft saved Draft deleted