1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitney and Bobby's love story comes to an end

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Sep 13, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Back in the days of "Saving All My Love For You" and "Didn't We Almost Have It All" and "All The Man That I Need?" She was amazing.

Now? She makes me sad.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'll agree with everyone else. She had no equal in both her talent and failure.

The best voice I've ever heard -- better than Elvis (sorry, thekingisdead -- wherever you are these days), and that's saying alot.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Just yesterday I was..sniff..listening to "I want to run to you" on our work radio..sniff..wondering about the browns.

Sniff [sub]of cocaine [sub]

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Whitney used to be hot now she is nothing anymore. I would still take her thought.

5. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Just want to echo: What a colossal waste of talent. Shame on her.

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Whitney isn't sexy any more but I would still get with her. She has tons of cash and still could look fairly good if she got off the cocaine and worked out.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That, in all seriousness, was my initial reaction when they mentioned this at the end of PTI today. Bobby should be very happy he doesn't have to go pick Whitney up when they kick her out of crack houses anymore.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

She had tons of talent and blew it on this fucktard. He also helped ruin Ghostbusters 2.

But at least she put out some good songs first.

9. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Damn. And I really thought she'd found the greatest love of all.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Another song I hated when it was on 5,000,000 times a day, but now sort of like.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Ever notice that he got fatter and she got more emaciated the longer they stayed together.
    She doesn't look any better now than that skank Chris Henry got mixed up with and who killed someone last week.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Another fine Bobby Brown memory: So I wake up from a nap and hear the radio playing. These were the days right after "Smells Like Teen Spirit" when the "hits" station would play anything new from any pop dinosaur.

So BB starts in with some shit. Since I was in that blissful limbo of "Should I get up, or should I lie here for a few more minutes?" I decided to leave it on. The first few lines were the worst ever. So I jumped up, sent the card table flying, and turned the shit off.

Draft saved Draft deleted