1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitlock's Top 25

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not holding my breath, I can assure you that. Nebraska has a good pass offense, KU a poor pass defense. And the Huskers are pissed after that 40-15 whipping they took in last year in Lawrence. That game could turn ugly quick.

2. I'm going to be at the Mizzou-Colorado game on Saturday morning and then I'll follow the rest of the games during the day. This current top 25 will serve as my blueprint, but I invite your suggestions throughout the day Saturday. Your comments will have an impact on how I (we) vote, so let it rip Saturday.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Missouri gave itself problems at New Mexico. Colorado is better, talent-wise, than its record, but the Texas two-step on the road will be the true indicator of how good Missouri is, and if their use of a bunch of players indicates true depth.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Louisville is top 5 at this point until they lose.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

To be fair, a lot of other teams feel that way.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

True.

My top 3 is Ohio State, Auburn, USC.

Yes, Auburn, even with the close shave of the Cocks. I don't differentiate between wins. A win is a win is a win. If you're No. 2 and you win, you stay No. 2.

Draft saved Draft deleted