1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitlock's latest feud: Len Pasquarelli

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Feb 10, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Yep, that's some high road. You're just high enough to drag Pasquarelli through the muck while only getting it on your boots as you kick him in the face.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I never claimed to be taking the high road. It's my story and I don't feel like telling it on the board. I am allowed to post my opinion on the guy. Don't like it, that's your problem.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So you're lazy.

4. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

And a cocktease.

5. Mizzougrad96

Yep, I'm both... :D

6. LongTimeListener

I think Mizzou's "friend" that this happened to is the same "friend" who got to see the Kobe assault photos that the prosecutor decided to share with some sportswriters but not enter into evidence.

7. Mizzougrad96

Different people.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Back to the damn topic, if y'all mind...

This Roaf vs. Dent pissing match that Whitlock and Pasquarelli is having is juvenile as fucking hell.

Dent played on one of the most dominating defenses in NFL history. And, he has a Super Bowl ring.

Roaf is one of the best offensive linemen in the game. Big difference is that Dent was and still is a household name when someone utters his name. Roaf not so much because he played on Chiefs teams that were spectacular and flamed in the playoffs.

Roaf will get in eventually. What a useless ass argument. Whitlock will mess around and throw Florio under the bus for something. Florio will hit back.

No one fucks with lawyers and Mike F. is one.

9. Mizzougrad96

If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Roaf, but I don't think it's a no-brainer and I also think Dent is very deserving.

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

No, here's the problem: You shit all over Pasquarelli, call him the "most despised" writer in the country, then don't back it up. If you don't want to explain it or out yourself, fine. Then don't post anything in the first place. What you did is a gutless hit-and-run. It's a load of shit

11. LongTimeListener

So if Willie Roaf does ever get in, does he choose Joe Horn's kid as his presenter?

12. Mizzougrad96

I said was the most despised on my beat. Big difference. The writers in one city think he's a puke. Who cares? I guarantee you he doesn't.

Draft saved Draft deleted