1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitlock on CNN vs. Amy Homes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Wheel Gunner, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Wheel Gunner

Wheel Gunner Member

Caught part of this. Interesting. Looks like Jason is leveraging his columns to be the new black spokesman. While Jason talks about black culture with way too broad a brush if he can push the envelope on the war on drugs he's got my vote.

2. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

He looked BAD!

On my HDTV he had bad acne a busted lip overflowing eyelids a triple neck. Dayum, he looked like he gained ANOTHER hundred pounds. ESPN did him justice by pulling the camera from his face. CNN exposed all that gruesomeness.

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Welcome back Scoop.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Smart people would overlook style for substance.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Whitlock did himself and SportsJournalists.com proud. He made some very strong statements.

I don't know about his library though. It looked like he had a bunch of those Readers Digest books on his shelf

6. Wheel Gunner

Wheel Gunner Member

Who is that other bruh who is very thoughtfull who posts here? Can the mods give him special dispencation to change his name.

(dispencation doesn't seem to be spelled correctly, spell check is not working for me tonight)

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Spell check is for nerds. ;)

And yes, Sportsbruh is an irritant of growing proportions.

8. Wheel Gunner

Wheel Gunner Member

Sports Bruh is not Bruhman.

Still it is confusing.

or is it Sportsbruh and Bruh Man

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If anyone becomes the new spokesman, it should be Chris Rock.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I was impressed, as was my girlfriend, a not-easily-impressed news junkie.

After her "Damnit, I am so fucking tired of this story!" rant, I reminded her that it was Anderson Cooper's show, and since she loves her some Anderson Cooper despite his publicized preference for men, we watched. She called Whitlock "a smart man ... but not nearly as handsome as you."

So, two thumbs up here.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wow... more handsome than Big Sexy? Yew stud yew...

12. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

I don't think Sportsbruh is Scoop. Scoop posted under his own name on one of the earlier versions of this board. However, Scoop did not come off very well back then, so maybe he decided to be anonymous.

Draft saved Draft deleted