1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitlock leaving Page 2??

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Shaggy, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Scoop says he's leaving ESPN.com

What says you JW? Not replying will just make me assume you're halfway out the door, so you might as well respond.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=1001

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I like Whitlock -- when he writes what he knows about. But seriously, what was that junk last week about people booing Leftwich because he was black. People weren't booing him and going nuts for Jones because Jones is white. The fans were doing that because they always do that w/ the backup QB if the starter isn't throwing for 300 yards a game.

3. KP

KP Active Member

We should be starting Michael Bishop over Drew Bledsoe! [/Patriots fans in 2000]

4. deportes

deportes Member

i enjoy whitlock and scoop. they’re unique and bring something to the table most white columnists can’t when it comes to black issues in sports.

i don’t always agree, but i respect the two. good for jason if he landed a more lucrative deal with aol.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

We can only hope.

Draft saved Draft deleted