1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whitlock displays penis....envy in latest column

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Chee, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

http://www.idkwtf.com/videos/latest-videos/find-your-penis-one-dollar-family-guy

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's just another installment in Whitlock's repellent "happily unrepentant misogynist" fratboy schtick.

Note the repetitive references to "bitter ex-girlfriends," "complaining wives" and of course greedy gold-diggers. Not to mention the entire premise of the column, that women are entranced by slabs of swinging meat.

Fear the Puss, Whit. Fear the Puss.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. Pretty sure Jase was having some fun. And that was a great line about Oden belonging in the Big 12.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Get a sense of humor.

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

The irony, it burns!

6. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

That's pretty identifying information on the NBA writer: Houston Chronicle, beat guy, covering Olajuwon-Sampson (1984 to what, about 1987).

Wonder if he's fine with this column.

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong but none of that actually happened did it?

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Teach me, Dr. Chuckles.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

"You only want to talk to us in the locker room because you want to look at our dongs."

"Oh, come on, that's silly. Quit trying to change the subject and answer the question: Do you have any reaction to Jason Whitlock's column about the size of your dongs?"

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I might be alone on this, but does it seem like a really bad idea for anonymous sportswriters on an alleged journalism site to be discussing the size of specific athletes' dicks as observed in the locker room?

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yes, that's why I declined to name names.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

*cough* Brian *cough* Quinnett

Draft saved Draft deleted