1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White trash

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bubbler, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I post this because I used to work in this community (for this paper), I am familiar with the man in the picture, but mainly, because it's hilarious ...

http://www.news-tribune.net/local/local_story_169140211.html

[​IMG]

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. BYH

BYH Active Member

My favorite magazine cover ever:

[​IMG]

3. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

On that White Trash note...

I was in a Walmart SuperCenter yesterday (sorry, Target was 2 miles down a clogged road)... 103 on the heat index.

Let's just say that, for scenic purposes, no one should EVER go to a WalMart on a 103 heat index day. I saw cracks and folds of skin that I didn't even know existed...

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

... and then you looked up and noticed there were other people around?

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

well played, NW. :)

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I find this incredibly intriguing.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Totally unrelated, but that picture makes me think of the younger son of my father's second wife (I refuse to call any of them step anything), who I will refer to as the little shit for the rest of this story.

Little shit was 13 when my older brother got married. It was supposed to be a secret that my brother and his bride were staying in the same hotel as the rest of the family. Somehow the little shit found out what room they were in and was knocking on their door at 6 a.m. the morning after the wedding.

My brother and I caught him and put him in a big garbage can head first. My mother, who was not used to seeing her sons get along and not fond at all of the little shit, wore an expression of contentment I have rarely seen on her face. Ah, good times.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Except for, you know, littering and public intox.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Isn't this where someone usually makes a comment like : "Hey is that Pallister or BYH?"

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Apparently, yes it is. :)

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

My only question is whether drunken lawyers should go in the trash bin or recycling bin.

Draft saved Draft deleted