1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which talking head do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom_Brinkman01, Jul 21, 2006.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

I'll agree with that.

2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

I also used to like Baghdad Bob back during the first Gulf War. That crazy fucker was almost like a madeup character on SNL.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Damn, I knew we'd agree on something sometime.

That advice is what many stutterers are given. Instead of editing themselves and stuttering, they are told to say what's on their mind. The price of that is they say things considered to be inane or insensitive.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I try not to hate but that Shepherd Smith has crazy eyes. Can't look at him.

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I don't hate him at all, but have you ever seen Orel Hersheiser's face when he talks on Baseball Tonight? He makes the funniest faces possible.

6. You try talking while having to smell John Kruk and see what kind of faces you make.

While i'm at it - add John Kruk to the list and that "Cowboy" idiot

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm not sure anyone can be worse than Joe Morgan.

8. joe

joe Active Member

I don't know about any of this shit, but "Karl Rove's dingo ate my baby!" is the funniest freaking sig I've seen on this site. I'm laughing my ass off on the inside.
    And I'll STILL punch Berman square in the fucking face if I get the airfare and bail money ponied up.

Draft saved Draft deleted