1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which NFL team has the best shot at going either 16-0 or 0-16?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Oct 23, 2007.

?

Which NFL team has the best shot at perfection?

1. Colts

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. Patriots

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Dolphins

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Rams

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Harry King would agree. He called Lemon "Chet" off-and-on for a whole season as an AP writer.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Holy shit. I eagerly await next season, when the Dolphins can begin a new tradition: the 2007 gang getting together and having a little toast when the last winless team finally picks up a victory.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

But instead of bubbly, they can pop the top on a bottle of vinegar.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Seriously, though, where's the win? Bills at home and coming out of the bye?

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dolphins... it has nice symmetry

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

LOL, I said the same thing to my dad last weekend.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm guessing they beat the Jets. Somehow, someway.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Dolphins can beat the Bill, Jets or Cincinnati. Rams will take out the Falcons.

Colts have a 3 game death march at Carolina, New England and at San Diego. If they win those, they should pretty much win out. And week 13 at Baltimore would provide some intrigue from the former home perspective.

But, I'll go Patriots. If they can win in Indy, they have a real shot.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I voted for the Dolphins. No Ronnie Brown. They traded Chris Chambers for a used helmet. They can't run or pass block and the defense is on the field for (roughly) 45:00 a game. That's the blueprint for a terrible season.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Can't wait for Dolphins players on an 0-16 team to pop a cork on the champagne when some team gets its first win in future seasons to avoid a winless season!

11. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

They weren't supposed to be able to run or pass block this season and have actually been quite a bit better than expected with all five starters at new spots on the o-line.

The Dolphins offensive has actually been halfway decent, or at least at lot better than expected. They are 12th in the league in scoring and 15th in total offense. I get your point about TOP, but it's actually 28:51. Nine teams in the league are worse.

But yes, I too think they are going 0-16. Remarkably, offense really hasn't been the biggest problem.

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Dolphins. I started to believe in perfection when Ronnie Brown went down. And that defense is about three levels below putrid.

Draft saved Draft deleted