1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Harry Potter character are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Then we shall fight to settle this duel. Meet me behind the dumpsters after school at 3 PM sharp.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And as Snape, I get to kill the survivor.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I guess I should have posted my results with the link. It said that I was Dumbledore too.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You mean like the two of us that posted before you did? :D

5. statrat

statrat Member

I didn't really see anything wrong with choosing to burn my mark into the arms of my followers or having "Evil" as my favorite subject in school until this quiz put me in the Voldemort catagory. Perhaps I should rethink my life... :)

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

I got the Luna/Dumbledore combo, too.

Wonder what having all these dreamy, absent-minded, occasionally brilliant people says about our profession....

7. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

I don't know how to feel about this.

8. I scored 83. There's no interpretation for my score. May Oden smite them for their oversight.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

This seems like the most middle-of-the-road one. Unless you're a book worm (Hermione) or a loser who can't get the girl because he's too socially awkward (Ron). Now that I think about it, how the hell am I not Ron?

10. Greg Oden?

Draft saved Draft deleted