1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which current coach and/or manager is the worst in sports?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Sep 20, 2007.

?

Which current coach and/or manager is the worst in sports?

1. Herm Edwards

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  2. Tom Coughlin

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. Willie Randolph

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. Lloyd Carr

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  5. Isiah Thomas

29 vote(s)
    64.4%
  6. Charlie Weis

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Wayne Gretzky

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I have no idea how he got his nickname but after he has ruined it I am sure West does not want it back.

2. IU90

IU90 Member

But once a magnificent point guard.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

How did Uncle Phil on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" get that same Zeke nickname? We don't know, and it's better left unasked.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, and Isiah sucks a big deuce. It doesn't matter how big this list is, he'd probably be the odds-on favorite to win. Remember the CBA?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I could have coached that team to the playoffs. They should have won the East, not been a 7 or 8 seed.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Cute. ;)

I voted for Coughlin. Herm at least gets the respect of his players. Willie is just in a bad funk, Weis is a good coach, just not a good recruiter. I don't know much about either Carr or Gretsky, but Coughlin neither has a clue what to do in the game or how to unite his team, let alone get their respect.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Oh wtf do you know about motion offenses and drawing up three-point prayers at the buzzer? [/just making sure everyone knows that's sarcasm now that I have a drink in my hand]

8. IU90

IU90 Member

The Pacers had the best record in the East and went to the NBA Finals the year before Isiah took over, immediately became a .500 team the next year with Isiah, but then had the best record in the East again the year after Isiah left. Zeke's job with Pacers was nothing to brag about.

9. sportschick

Fuck motion offenses. All they had to do was give the fucking ball to Reggie, dammit!!!!! [/stillbitterPacersfan

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

Reggie who?

11. sportschick

Dead. To. Me!!

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Jackson? White? Brown?

Draft saved Draft deleted