1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which coach will Vick get fired next?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tom_Brinkman01, Jan 2, 2007.

1. My vote is for Dennis Green.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Nick Saban will leave before he gets fired. Oh, you meant Michael, not Marcus.

Never mind.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Norm Chow

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Please tell me you don't really think anyone is going to go anywhere near Denny Green. Did I miss the sarcasm font?

16-32 with Arizona. His biggest win there was knocking Minnesota out of the playoffs. Nobody's touching him for a while.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Funny thing is Green wasn't there yet ... that was Dave McGinnis' last game.

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

If I were ATlanta (I said this about the Jets & Bills last year) I'd look hard at Mike Mularkey, whose offenses at Pittsburgh were extremely creative, I think he may have a clue how to make Vick work.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Also heard on Colin Cowherd this morning that Mike Sherman's name is being floated about.
    Mike Sherman? Geez Lo Peez. Is Sherman partly responsible for picking Mario over Reggie?

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Ken Whisenhunt

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

Pittsburgh ain't gonna let that happen.

He'll get it after Bill leaves in a week.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Nah, I like him reunited with Leinart on the Cardinals.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Nobody deserves to be in the Cardinals, except, possibly Jerry Porter and Terrell Owens.

If Chow stays with the Titans, Young will fulfill his potenttial

12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I hear Ron Rivera's name out there everyonce in awhile to go where ever. Although he is a Defensive co-ordinator right now, the thought process could be 'let's build a defence that will win us games that Vick otherwise would lose.' Just a thought.

Draft saved Draft deleted