1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which American Idol CDs have you bought or downloaded?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Obviously there are a lot of Idol fans on this board.

It's one thing to watch the show, it's another to buy a CD by one of the artists that got their start there...

I've bought two... I have Kelly Clarkson's second CD and I just bought Daughtry, which is outstanding...

Mrs. Mizzou owns Carrie Underwood's CD...

Anyone else?

2. Downloaded a couple of Elliott's songs. They're pretty good. Surprised at least one of them hasn't gotten into some sort of rotation on one of the MTV channels or VH1. My wife has Paris doing "Midnight Train to Georgia" last year and downloaded a couple of Underwoods.
    I can guarantee you she will buy whatever Melinda puts out, even if it's Solid Gold's Greatest Hits.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" and "Since You've Been Gone" singles, that's it.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I've been tempted to download Clarkson's CD, but just grabbed those two singles and "Just Walk Away." I do think she's going to be around for a long time.

Only other AI alum I have everything from -- Aiken. Yes, him. One song, and it's so beautiful I can't even apologize for it -- "The Way."

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

not that there's anything wrong with that

7. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

No professional training.

8. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

My wife owns Clay Aiken, Carrie Underwood and two Kelly Clarkson CDs. I think she'd consider getting Taylor Hicks.

9. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

I recently purchased Daughtry and Carrie Underwood on iTunes, both are very good.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I have downloaded Clay Aiken's single "Invisible," and it is in my most heavily-played Windows Media playlist

(Turns in man card)

I also really like some of Kelly Clarkson's stuff, but I haven't purchased or downloaded any of it yet

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah, "Invisible" is a pretty good pop tune, too.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Folloup-up question:
    When did you realize that you had lost your testicles?

Draft saved Draft deleted