1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where to sit at Yankee Stadium?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SoSueMe, Jun 20, 2007.

1. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Couple things.

As far as I can tell, buying tickets directly off the Yankees website is out of the question. Remaining games (at least the ones I want to go to) are sold out.

As for stub hub, I've never had a problem or felt ripped off. I got Pistons playoff tickets for a game against the Cavs off there for face value 12 hours before the game. And, I got Wings/Oilers playoff tickets off there last season for a little more than face value, but I expected that considering it was a sell out and the post-season.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Most of games are sold out. Yankees announced the other night that they are already over 4 mil in ticket sales for year.

You will most likely have to use a broker. Be specific and tell them what you are looking for and tell them you don't want to pay a lot. Price comes down closer to game because they don't want to get stuck with inventory.

Draft saved Draft deleted