1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Does Tiger Finish at Augusta?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Captain_Kirk, Apr 6, 2010.

?

Where Does Tiger Finish at Augusta?

1. Unbelievable--another green jacket.

13.8%
  2. Runner-up--gets Yanged again.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Top 5

3.4%
  4. Top 10

22.4%
  5. Plays the weekend but not a factor

37.9%
  6. Misses Cut

6.9%
  7. On Someone's Grille

15.5%
  1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Predictions on Tiger at the Masters?

On the plus side, he's been playing the course probably for about a month now.

On the down side, it's his first competitive round of golf since he wrecked his SUV, was almost a Titleist for his wife, saw his marriage crumble, had his image severely tarnished, went into sex rehab, and had his sexual peccadillos revealed by a bevy of women, of which many would have made Ron Jeremy and Jamie Gillis blush like prepubescent schoolboys.

It won't surprise me if he does well or even wins the thing, but put me down for a MC. I just don't think the putting will be there after being off that long.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

On the grill of one of the waitresses in the clubhouse.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

He's going to win it and tell many of those sponsors and so called friends who shunned him to kiss his ass.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As much as I hate the guy, it would be absolutely crazy if he won. I almost want it to happen.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

Call a bookie. I'm placing a bet that he wins it.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Jamie Gillis died in February. I had no idea. First Aunt Peg, then him. Not a good year for legends of adult film.

7. Captain_Kirk

Wow, did not know that either. Another link to my youth gone...

Well, Tiger has to win it now. For Jamie.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tiger's changed his ways, he'll be much more giving now. I think he'll be giving pearl necklaces to many fine young Georgians in the coming weeks.

9. Captain_Kirk

Don't plan your retirement just yet. The sports book I checked this morning had him listed as the favorite at 4-1.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

That's about right. I would think it would be something like that.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

4 to 1 is probably the best payout you'll ever get on Tiger. I remember one year he was 12 to 1 to win the grand slam.

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

4-1 is astronomical for Tiger. I think that's just enough of a carrot for the books to make a killing. He's only won one of his last seven Masters starts, if memory serves.

Draft saved Draft deleted