1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did Jay Sherman go?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, May 1, 2009.

1. jps

jps Active Member

guys, posted in the letters, but mikey's good. just taking a little sj holiday and dealing with the real world for a bit. he's said to tell the schmucks 'hey,' and I figure you guys all fit that bill.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Awesome.

3. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

He got a state job a while back. Mo' money and better bennies after being unceremoniously let go by his former rag... (wait for it)... a Lee property.

This could be the "Where are they now" thread. Tron, anyone? Talk about consistently hilarious.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

JDV, anyone? He's the Road House of SportsJournalists.com posters.

5. Colton

Colton Active Member

Please, God, no...

6. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

You can find him on youtube. :)

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

He's still there?

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

PillaYank is the one that pops to mind with me? He had the Joker in his avatar, right?

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, please. He's the Road House 2: Last Call of SportsJournalists.com posters.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think he'd have an issue with a particular poster. He rarely ever gets into pissing contests, and the only ones I can think of he was involved with weren't his fault.

Maybe the latest season of Boy Meets World got released on DVD.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tron is still in the biz, or at least he was 4 days ago. These days, you never know.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Maybe he's attending a "Full House" fantasy camp. Or perhaps he's playing Screech in the touring company of "Saved By The Bell: The Musical!"

Draft saved Draft deleted