1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where are the apologies from the Dubya?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Nov 2, 2006.

1. JackS

JackS Member

LJB has to take a perfectly fine Bush bashing thread and become Mr. Hyperbole.

Read a history book, dude.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Don't tell me my business.

3. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Dammit, I better call Lost's producers. We just blew the big secret coming out later this season.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Think Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi aren't taking every tax loophole?

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

BREAKING: George W. Bush to start personally calling each one of his supports at their homes. He will tell them they are dumbfucks, religious nuts, corporate slimebags or just plain retarded. Estimates figure that Bush could have all 300 million Americans hating him by December 2008.

6. JackS

JackS Member

Then stop making utterly asinine statements.

Slavery, a nation at war with itself, women not being allowed to vote, Pearl Harbor, Bull Connor's fire hoses, tens of thousands of DRAFTED Americans being killed in the Vietnam quagmire, etc. etc., but nah, the Bush administration is the worst thing to happen to America in the past two centuries.

Talk about eating paste. You must've swallowed a swimming pool full.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Hell yeah, I consumed quite a bit of paste back in the day. What kid didn't?

Spare me the history lesson, please. There are plenty of other people who need it, starting with the resident of the White House.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Assuming they have tax attorneys or CPAs who handle that stuff, they damn sure should take advantage of every loophole.

Just like if you are in court, wouldn't you expect the professional who is representing you to do the best job?

Or would you tell your lawyer to take it easy because some people have lawyers who aren't so good?

Draft saved Draft deleted