1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where are the apologies from the Dubya?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Nov 2, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

"I always wanted to be President. Now I ARE one".

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What was the tax liability for John Kerry, Ted Kennedy or John Edwards over the years. You people act like only Republicans are rich.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

It's one thing to be called an a-hole, but when Bush speaks he removes all doubt.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Remember laughing about what might have happened if Dan Quayle had become president? Now we know.

What a waste it is to lose one's mind.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Strange how little argument there is on this thread compared to the Kerry quote one.

I guess that tells us one of two things:

1. The president is a raging moron who everyone, even the people who amazingly still support him, expects to say idiotic, insulting and absurd things.

Or,

2. There's absolutely no way to defend the assclown, so it's better to try and make someone -- and it doesn't matter who -- from the other side look almost as bad.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey your party had 2 shots to beat him and they blew it both times.

We keep hearing how smart the "democrat" party is and yet they keep losing and your canidates keep sticking their foot in the mouth.

8. Of course, half-a-million more Americans voted against him than for him the first time.
    As for "feet in the mouth," please call Congressman Boehner and ask him why he hates the troops.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't like Bush at all, but I don't think he's a completely stupid man. I think he's pretty manipulative and attempts to brainwash the Americans, but I think he has just surrounded himself with a group of people that are individually smart, but as a collective, the dumbest group of people I have EVER seen. As I said, I do not like Bush at all, but I don't think he's as dumb as most people think he is. He just doesn't know how to speak publicly which makes him appear dumb.

10. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/us/politics/01cnd-poll.html?ei=5090&en=24a4ef060d70f834&ex=1320037200&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

By all means, let's talk about the war.
    This is The Iraq Election, the way 1974 was The Watergate Election, and 1994 was The Contract Election and 1998 was supposed to be The Monica Election.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think this says less about the Shrub and more about the average moronity of the voting public.

12. If moronity isn't a word, it by god should be.

Draft saved Draft deleted