1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When's the NFL schedule getting released?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The gold package is actually gold for once.

I wonder when the last time the Milwaukee ticket holders got the Bears game? I know the Bears played in Milwaukee in '74 and it was widely considered the apocalypse by the Green Bay ticket holders.

Of course for many years, the Packers-Bears preseason shrine game was there.

2. Bubbler

Uh, the Sunday night package has been emphasized more by the NFL since the new TV deal was signed. This is not new. ESPN gets the scraps on Monday's.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

4. pallister

pallister Guest

That was the game right after Walter died. The Bears blocked a field goal and won 14-13. I believe it was the first time the Bears had won in the series since 1993. Favre REALLY owned them from 94-98.

5. Bubbler

He didn't do too bad from 98-05 either. I believe he lost just once after that '99 game. The Bears didn't sweep until '06.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, he's gone now. Get over it!

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Have the released the NFL schedule yet? I haven't seen anything on ESPN, like say, people talking for hours on end about the NFL schedule FIVE MONTHS BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Shut up and go back to hoping this is the Cubs' year. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted