1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming over ..

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Sounds difficult, especially if it is too low or too high of a countertop. Now, if you are hitting it from behind then it would be no problem.

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

If you're hitting it from behind it's not really ON the countertop, is it?
    The height of the countertop is key. If it's the slightest bit too high, the guy's calf muscles get put to the test needing to stand on tip-toe to get the right angle.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Maybe you ought to try it some time.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ginger and I busted a good one on the kitchen table, and were dressed again, seconds before her mom walked in to get a glass of milk. Few times in my life has my heart raced that fast. Great nut, even better thrill to have pulled it off.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

quick question -- should I be posting/reading this thread while at work like I am now? :)

6. Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Haven't had time to read the thread, but this was my specialty in the single years: Grab a box, throw everything in it and put the box in the closet. Don't let her in the kitchen if it's a mess, just do the polite thing and get her something to drink. And keep things dark. ;)

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I here you, but it's captivating.

8. Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Damn, reading from end to beginning, I'm realizing I should have read the entire thing ... :-\

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, yeah. This was about Clever's messy apartment, wasn't it?

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

The kitchen, sadly, is where you come in. And let's put it this way, there are leaves on my kitchen floor. Fuckers invite themselves in.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What ... like the back of a Volkswagon?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's his M.O.

Draft saved Draft deleted