1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming over ..

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Dec 7, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Ouch. I've done it on a desk in my old office, but never on the bathroom counter. I've had sex on one of the bathroom floors in my parents' house, though.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Talk about painful. Sex in the car can be fun, but that is a tight fit for those of us 6-4 and taller.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing, but it sounds more acceptable as one your posts, SC.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You had office sex? That is one of my lifelong dreams. Apparently my boss fucked a girl on my desk about 10 years ago. It kind of grosses me out periodically.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's only painful if stuff falls on you.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I spent a very drunk night with a German exchange student on my La-Z-Boy. It was good. It was very good.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No mop, but I do have a plunger and toilet scrubber. No sponge for the kitchen sink. I use my fingers scrub off the plate under the faucet.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Too many sharp counter edges around. Unless we are talking about a big countertop, I just don't see how you could do it. Plus, there is a chance you could break the mirror.

If I am going to do it in the bathroom, I'd rather do it in the shower.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It was one of my goals, too. For three years, I ached to have sex in one of my offices at college. Then the day before I graduated -- actually, at 4 a.m. on graduation day -- I took a girl from her own house party across campus and into my office and achieved my dream.

It was beautiful.

10. sportschick

Apparently when he has sex on the counter, he does it missionary style. Weird.

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Depends on the height of the counter.

12. sportschick

They're making it more complicated than it needs to be.

Draft saved Draft deleted