1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming over ..

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Dec 7, 2007.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Who said anything about gentlemen?

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Why was I not informed? It couldn't look any worse than that one time. The nightmares will never go away.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And if he doesn't have time to clean it, he shoves everything in the closet and cleans the toilet. You're making a far bigger deal out of this then necessary.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That's all well and good, BigSleeper, but there's no guarantee that she is coming over. I'm meeting her because I'm at work. The reason I ask at all is because of what wicked said. You clean it before you know it's going to happen and it won't. That's just the way it works.

Well, I also asked because I thought it was funny and was a thread people would have fun with, but I'm not supposed to say that part.

5. Clever username

Maybe if you had showed up to work today, we could have discussed it at dinner. You sandbagger.

6. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Perhaps you right SC.

Shove everything in the closet, clean the toilet, check the sheets, light a candle and have fun, young man.

7. Mr. Homer

Mr. Homer Member

Re: When your apartment is a mess and there's a chance a girl will be coming ove

Get a better job and then you can buy a house. That should be more impressive

8. Clever username

There's the spirit I was looking for.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Actually, I think I'd check the sheets before I cleaned the toilet. . .

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

"I hope you had fun at dinner. Don't mind the mess. ..."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3 months after moving here I'm still living out of boxes, with no furniture.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

In my apartment, which I use 2-3 nights a week when I don't feel like driving 90 minutes back to my real house, the boxes are the furniture.

Draft saved Draft deleted