1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When ya gotta go.......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Jul 17, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Love the last quote:

"I can deal with the noise, I can deal with the city," he said, "But I cannot deal with you sh---ing on my sidewalk."

2. jambalaya

jambalaya Member

Well, it's this little place with this little bathroom. It's like right there, you know, it's not even down a little hall or off in an alcove. You understand? There's no... buffer zone. So, we start to fool around, and it's the first time, and it's early in the going. And I begin to perceive this impending... intestinal requirement, whose needs are going to surpass by great lengths anything in the sexual realm. So I know I'm gonna have to stop. And as this is happening I'm thinking, even if I can somehow manage to momentarily... extricate myself from the proceedings and relieve this unstoppable force, I know that that bathroom is not gonna provide me with the privacy that I know I'm going to need...

Sorry, as someone who's plagued by this ahem, condition, I had to post it.

3. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

+1. Nice pull.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But enough about this year's Phillies.

5. dpfunk78

dpfunk78 Guest

Wonderful.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Now THAT is a quality road win.

7. workerB12

workerB12 Member

OH! So that's why cab drivers always smell.

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I would say this is a shitty thread, but instead I'll just say it's gone in the toilet.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I just hope I don't make the 25th and final post. I'd hate to be the dingleberry.

Draft saved Draft deleted