1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

when will these teachers learn?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Damn:

http://badbadteacher.com/

There's five entries from the last two days. Amazing.

2. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

What the hell are you chirping about ... the Catholic schools have been great!

As far as the intellect of teachers, God bless 'em, but our standards can't be real high these days based on the fact that we don't freaking value what they do. And too many HS coaches are but one evolutionary step from those treetops JR was talking about. This guy looks like every HS linebackers coach I've ever met ... the guy whose life peaked at 19 and who spends more time talking to the players about what girls do what with whom than anything resembling education.

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

If I was a 25-year-old on the lam with my 13-year-old love interest, I'd take it as a sign that my life was off track.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

We aren't supposed to be making light of these situations, but that might have been the funniest thing i have read this week. I almost spit my drink out all over my keyboard I was laughing so hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted