1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When were you conceivied?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I am thinking September.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Interestingly, the New York Post printed a big story about the supposed cloning of a human almost exactly nine months before I was born. Hmm.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

What she said.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

I was conceived somewhere around Feb. 6, 197.........hey.......wait just a fucking minute......

Birthday; 11-16-74

Mom said I was a couple weeks late.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Given the age that my mother claims to be every year at her birthday, I can only conclude that I was conceived during if-you-want-me-to-buy-some-of-them-girl-scout-cookies-you-have-to-wipe-some-of-my-frosting-off-your-grill sex.

6. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

You know, for a long time I thought it was cool. My dad's birthday is May 8, exactly three months to the day after mine. Then one day in high school, out of the blue, it dawned on me. His birthday is exactly three months after mine... or exactly nine months before mine. Needless to say, that's a running joke in my family now, and I'm going to be hearing it a lot in the next few days.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

So, birthday sex really is the best?

Also, I just noticed that we are all talking about when we were conceived, not whatever it was that 'Beet wanted us to talk about.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I was conceived two or three weeks after my parents got married. Yeah, we're Catholic.

9. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

On a trip to the Virgin Islands, Dec. 1973.

Found out at my aunt and uncle's anniversary party 15 years ago. There were a bunch of photo albums out and my aunt's brother-in-law (who also went on the trip) points to a photo and says, "Cape, nine months later you came along."

I did not need to know that.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I was conceived in, cue Bryan Adams, the Summer of '69
    Or very, very close to Father's Day and me being the second child, I wonder if dad got a present that day ...

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Some time in April... so I'm a birds/bees baby? I do know that my mom found out she was pregnant with me when she got sick after a ride on the Screaming Eagle at Six Flags-St. Louis. No wonder I love roller coasters.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

I was concocted.

Draft saved Draft deleted