1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When good QBs get bad tats...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Jul 13, 2012.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

...today's edition: Uga QB Aaron Murray, who apparently thought getting a penis between his shoulder blades was a good idea.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. TigerVols

Yep, my homestate's not immune:

[​IMG]

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I will never understand why anyone would do that to themselves.

Special forces tattoos or military tattoos I get, there are a few other things that I can understand, but 99 percent of tattoos, my first response is why would you do that to yourself?

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This guy has no idea what you're talking about ...

[​IMG]

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'll probably get a small one if I ever run Boston or complete an Ironman, and that's about it.

The crazy part is a lot of guys who have tattoos, and women, too, have incredible physiques. I'd be showing that off, not hiding it under ink. My best friend's brother has this enormous colored tattoo of some sort of scary clown that covers basically his entire chest. I guess some girls are attracted to the bad boy aspect of it - although he's about as far from a bad boy as it gets - but that would pretty much sap any motivation I'd have to stay in shape for the rest of my life. What's the point? Your best parts are now covered up anyway.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Drunk?

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

My wife's little sister - she's 21 - just had a baby. The daddy is an ex/current boyfriend who is a fucking scumbag, to say the least.
    He's covered in tattoos. Not good ones either. They look like shitty white trash/jail tats. He has his handprint on his abdomen. He tattooed the letters K-N-U-C on his right knuckles and, sure enough, K-L-E-S on his left. He has a penis with wings on it that says "No Homo" on the shaft. Oh, and he got his nose pierced - like a fucking bull, not to mention those stupid hole earrings that make you look like the tribesmen in National Geographic.
    I'm surprised my father in law hasn't kicked his ass. I told him if some punk impregnated my daughter and came over with that nose ring, I'd rip it out of his face.
    The military and special forces ones are nice, but those can go bad as well. My buddy was drunk serving overseas and got a tramp stamp. He's not especially proud of it.
    I hate tattoos. My wife has one - tramp stamp butterfly - and I make fun of her for it often. People get them and think they look great, not realizing they'll look like horseshit in when they're 55 years old. Or for women, pregnant - my aforementioned sister-in-law got a hummingbird tattooed on her right side of her stomach when she was 19. We called it a vulture the last few months.
    Worse are celebrity tattoos, as in normal people who get a tribute to a celebrity/team tatted on them.

9. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I caught a glimpse of an older lady who, at one time, was stacked. She wore a low-cut shirt and the rose tattoo, which was quite unattractively wilted at that phase in her life.

It was quite the train wreck. Yes, that tattoo was still drawing attention to her breasts, but man, not in a good way.

Edit: Holy crap, Rhody, I think your father-in-law ought to have a talk with his daughter. Hopefully the new mom smartens up, but she's the one who slept with the scumbag. It's not like he was hiding his idiocy.

10. TigerVols

I had a bartender a while back who had a tramp stamp in the form of the Chevy bowtie on her lower back. I can only hope her stripper name was Camero.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I've always been pretty set that almost all tattoos are hideous and I would never get one, but there is one personal achievement I've been working toward that I wouldn't mind memorializing with a small one if I ever achieve it. But still probably not.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Nobody cares.

Draft saved Draft deleted