1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When did Lindsay Lohan reach her middle 40s?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Oct 17, 2009.

1. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

Isn't it ironic that she did that photo spread as a tribute to Marilyn Monroe? I don't know that she'll even live as long as her. What a train wreck.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

6. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Expendable - It's cropped. It was a larger picture with a dude laying in the back on the bed just doing whatever.

7. KG

KG Active Member

She needs to go back to being a redhead. This look makes her look even worse.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Is that you you kids are calling it these days?

9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Okay. I don't mind at all. Seeing dudes laying in the back on the bed just doing whatever doesn't do much for me.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

At the Whitney Museum's Gala in NYC last night:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Lindsay has always been one of those people who can look stunning sometimes and terrible at other times.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I agree with the person who said she need six months (maybe a year) clean.

No arrests. No partying. No parental drama (not that that's all her fault).

She should do an extended stint in rehab. When she gets out she should talk about it to anyone who is willing to listen and talk about how much she hopes some director will give her a chance.

If her face is plastered on all the tabloids for something positive, I'm guessing some director would think, "OK, I have this picture that I'm going to need a lot of help publicizing, maybe we can help each other out."

She's cast. She does a good job, or more importantly, doesn't fuck up royally, and her career is back on track.

Draft saved Draft deleted