1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Bush says "Islamic fascists" WHO is he trying to pick on?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Aug 10, 2006.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

In our town, it's the Baptists eating the Golden Corral bare by 2 p.m. Sunday.

That's the good thing about Christians: we take out our frustrations at buffets.
    Maybe a few well-placed Luby's and Golden Corrals and CC's (an all you can eat pizza chain) in Damascus, Teheran, Baghdad and Beirut would go a long way towards world peace.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

C'mon, hondo. Don't forget about Shoney's.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bush has to say "Islamic fascists." If he just said "fascists," he would piss off the remainder of his flagging supporters.

4. Gold

Gold Active Member

Catholics and Jews do better than Protestants or Muslims when it comes to find better places to eat.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You're right, but they closed all the Shoney's in our area. Their breakfast bar used to be the best. Good potato soup also.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I beg to differ. Catholics and Jews can probably scope out the best Italian or Chinese, but don't underestimate a Protestant for finding the best BBQ, seafood or chicken.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Let me just take time out to say this

Islamic Excretment sucks

think about how much time is wasted day in and day now because of tight security - why- because of fucking islamic  scum bags.

The time has come to take back the world from these fucking idiots.

To do my part I've taken to facing meccah 4 times a day and extending my right index finger in salute to Allah.

Allah - ya listening - Fuck You

Instead of playing GBA at 6th inning of MLB games I believe all fans should be asked to stand - face meccah and give Allah the finger.

After all if it was not for fucking muslims our boys would not have to be overseas defending our freedom and our way of life.

Thank you - rant over.

8. Gold

Gold Active Member

maybe BBQ, but no way on seafood and probably not chicken unless it's fried chicken. Catholics also have to get the edge on Mexican food - and Mexican food is real Mexican, not this so-called Tex-Mex stuff (which is just a case of Texans trying to claim credit for something they aren't entitled to).

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Excuse my language, but who the fuck do you think you are? People like you need to shut the fuck up. I'm suprised Moddy didn't delete that. You disrespected my religion and I'm not just going to sit here and take it.

10. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Boom, this is over the line. Even if you meant it in jest.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Chuck Fuck you and fuck allah too - your religion suports a bunch of terriorists and does nothing to stop them .

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I have nothing to add here. I just wanted to preserve this one for Moddy to see.

Draft saved Draft deleted