1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wheel of Fortune episode -- Jan. 23 (Wednesday) SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bydesign77, Dec 10, 2007.

1. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

We didn't meet Pat until the taping started. But during the breaks he was personable and yes, probably funnier than the family-oriented show will allow.

Vanna is tiny tiny. Like smaller than she looks on camera. But still hot for someone at least in her 40s. And sweet. She came in before the show to the green room and said hello.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Vanna's 50. A year older than my mom. :eek:

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I actually got to meet Vanna as a fifth-grader in 1989.. we went on vacation to so Cal, and scored tickets to some daytime version of the show not hosted by sajak.

The producer or somebody asked if somebody would tell a joke for a chance to meet vanna and get a free wheel hat. I stumbled through some stupid joke... got to meet the van-ster and got a boxy mesh hat that still resides somewhere deep in a closet at my parents house. I couldn't afford a vowel at the time.. and still cant.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Who's hotter?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ew.

6. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

If you're interested, here's the story the local news did.

http://www.13wmaz.com/video/player_news.aspx?aid=46832&storyid=48119

7. Did you ask her what the hell Sheeka means?

8. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

No I didn't :)... though she's really tall. Had I had my ceiling fan on last night, it would have chopped her head off.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

is 13wmaz tv the one station who shows wheel of fortune in your area?

Did WoF pay for your flights?

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's an excellent question. I'm going to sign up for the Wheel now. I'll be right back.

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I tivo'd it and was initially thrown by your job description, but then the linkage to the news story confirmed it.

Congrats!

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

No, you have to provide your own way to LA for the show. They do guarantee 1,000 for being on the show to help defray those cost.

Draft saved Draft deleted