1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your ringtone and why?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JLaff, Jul 12, 2008.

  1. JLaff

    JLaff Guest

    If you have a ringtone (a lot of people prefer vibrate), what is it? Why did you choose it, or was it just whatever came pre-loaded on your cell phone?

    Mine is Chris Ledoux — Amarillo By Morning. Yes, I know George Strait normally sings it, but I found a version with Ledoux. I love the song and Ledoux was one of my favorite singers, so it just seemed natural.

    How 'bout you?
     
  2. Dickens Cider

    Dickens Cider New Member

    Mine's preloaded, but I keep it on vibrate at work. Nothing's more annoying to me than someone's favorite song blasting for 30 seconds every 10 minutes. Hey, fuckstick, I'm sure you love Garth Brooks and all, but I don't need to hear that shit all night.
     
  3. Songbird

    Songbird Well-Known Member

    Rihanna's "Don't Stop the Music."

    Not sure why, but it certainly peps me up when I hear it.

    Anyone wanna call? 215-431-6937.
     
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

    2muchcoffeeman Active Member

    Phone's always on vibrate.
     
  5. BYH

    BYH Active Member

    This will not end well for you.
     
  6. Dickens Cider

    Dickens Cider New Member

    I called him. We had a nice chat.
     
  7. Songbird

    Songbird Well-Known Member

    We talked about ... err, umm, cheery things. Yeah, that's the ticket.

    Someone called me around 7, and Rihanna started singing, and it stuck in my head, then AP sent a pic of Rihanna performing tonight, so I ran a standalone of her. Slooooooow effin Saturday.
     
  8. Steak Snabler

    Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

    The theme from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" ("Frolic," by Luciano Michelini).

    It goes over the heads of 90 percent of the people, but I have an instant rapport with the other 10 percent.
     
  9. zeke12

    zeke12 Guest

    It's a fucking ring.

    If I wanted to hear your shitty music, I'd hang out with you.

    And I don't hang out with you.
     
  10. Mystery_Meat

    Mystery_Meat Guest

    A phone ringing.

    My blackberry wannabe doesn't accept T-Mobile's downloadable ringtones, so if I want one, I have to cut up a song that I own and download it, and I can't make the iTunes songs work because they get downloaded with some proprietary extension
     
  11. Songbird

    Songbird Well-Known Member

    Just because you have Don Henley's Boys of Summer, Zeke ...
     
  12. CTU phone ringer on mine. Because we don't have time!
     
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page