1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's wrong with Mike Gottfried?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I will not question the douche-ity of the journalist in question, other than to say that he seriously has more product working on his dome than I do -- and THAT is saying something.

:)

rb

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yes, but you wear slacks and not cargo pants, so you've got that going for you.

3. Rockbottom

My response was rather question-filled. I need an editor.

rb

4. Rockbottom

I am sporting the FINE chino pants this evening, a purple Polo french-cuff dress shirt and -- whilst at Podunk U's game -- a blue Brooks Bras' blazer. The reporter in question only had one hole faux-ripped into his jeans at his game today, so I discerned.

rb

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Maybe my comment before was out of line. Still, why would you even say something like that? I don't get it.

6. Rockbottom

To be fair, I didn't know for about six months -- until I asked a third party about whether they might be related. In that six months, though, I managed to keep my yap shut on that issue. Lord knows I managed to raise ire other ways, though. There's ALWAYS something.

rb

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You? Raise ire?
    Do tell...

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Notice that Mike isn't working with Pam Ward today; Rod Gilmore is.

Hope Mike's health is not worsening.

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Sean McDounough alluded in the Wisky-Iowa game that Gottfried had a medical procedure this week.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Let's asked the guy who bitched about the way Mike sounded to Mark... HE'LL know... he knows everything...

Draft saved Draft deleted