1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's With The Atlanta Journal Constitution

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

The Obama worship knows no bounds.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I noticed there were a bunch more Wednesday papers left at local stores and businesses that evening. I imagine the sales were good, but I wonder if newspapers might have been better off not increasing the press run so much and taking about 1,000 extra papers and putting them on Ebay.
    Somewhat disappointed to see the local paper put an advertiser's logo on top of the masthead as a presenter of the paper's special inaugural section. (In addition to the same advertiser's ad along the bottom footer.

3. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Barack Hussein Obama II, the first African-American president in United States history, and perhaps the first non-white to lead a majority white country in the history of man, is somewhat popular in the United States and around the world.

I'm sorry Bush and the future leaders of the GOP- whether they be Sarah Palin or Bobby Jindal or Joe the Plumber or Chuck Norris or an inanimate carbon rod- aren't nearly this popular. Want some McDonald's?

4. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

FYP

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Covering Dixie Obama Like the Dew

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Did anyone see the hed on the Dogs/Gators story on the bottom? Yikes. Get someone proofing the page who knows some grammar.

7. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Well, you could say the hed was talking about the specific Congressman, hence "Bulldog's" instead of "Bulldogs'."

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yeah, I get that, but head still doesn't work for me. A vague tie-in unless you know that the guy's a Georgia grad.

Draft saved Draft deleted