1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's this horrible show on ESPN?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 20, 2009.

1. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Not to further slide this into men's-club territory, but:

1) I think Michelle Beadle is absolutely beautiful.
    2) She also has a boyish face. Hence why some people might disagree with #1.
    3) Outside of her looks, I like her because I get a could shoot the shit about sports over a beer vibe from her. I loathe that sentiment when discussing elected officials but am perfectly fine with it when talking about sports personalities.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

So you have to be a hot, sexy babe to be on ESPN?

Did she have her skirt above the knees with her open-toed shoes showing? I love when they do that.

Seriously, though, all you should need to be is presentable to be on TV. It's sad that this does not seem to be true.

Should I pull up some recent Lesley Visser photos to show people how wrong it is to make women feel this way?

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Beadle is 'not much to look at'?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not only is she gorgeous, she has that "Something About Mary"-era Cameron Diaz thing going, where she's hot but seems like one of the guys.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If you think Beadle isn't beautiful, you're either a) blind, b) a jealous chick, or c) super ghey.

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

She's approachably sexy. Way out of all our leagues, but you get the feeling she'd let you down a lot more nicely at the sports bar and talk shit about the Brett Favre jersey you're wearing than, say, Erin Andrews.

7. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I don't watch her show, just catch occasional glimpses if I'm at a restaurant for lunch and the TV is on ESPN.
    First few glimpses, she did nothing for me.
    Then I started looking closer and I couldn't really find anything wrong. Pretty face, nice bod, great hair, and, of course, personality.
    She's never gonna be my favorite, but, total package, she is damn attractive. And I think the clincher was her visit to Letterman, which is where the above photo in the red dress was taken. When I saw that, she went from nothing to something to me.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

What's that horrible show on ESPN?

That's no show; it's the entire network.

9. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I think she's cute as a fucking button, but I was not a fan of the dress. In general I don't like the one-strap look. Reminds me too much of Andre the Giant.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

hello sig.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I saw this thread and my immediate reaction was, "You'll have to be a lot more specific than that..." :D

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Andre? This makes me so mad I wanna pull my strap down off my shoulder.

Draft saved Draft deleted