1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the WORST show on television and why?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, May 4, 2008.

1. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Sorry for being a bit late to the party on this one. That being said...every time I see a segment of that Tila Tequila dating show, I hope for a nuclear holocaust.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Norm just punched a hole in his wall.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You obviously haven't seen the show itself. I have.

McHale could do a MST3K on that show.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Take it back! That show makes me laugh so hard. I mean, really. It's so bad, it's good.

5. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

About the only thing I enjoy watching is some of the car shows on weekend TV and South Park. Some of the classic movies on AMC are good. Outside of that, there is absolutely nothing on TV I find remotely interesting. Maybe I just need more channels.

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Going through this thread, I just thought of something pretty funny and pretty ironic:

My very favorite TV show right now is "The Soup." Why is that? Because it shows clips from all the worst TV shows and makes fun of them.

7. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Glad to see I'm not the only one who despises My Boys. An ex-girlfriend used to love that show, and I contended that it's among the worst shows I've ever watched (let alone the worst show that somehow had multiple seasons).

Dude.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"Remotely interesting"...too funny.

9. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

Well, see, here's the thing.
    Why compare trash to more trash? Why say "Well, yes, that is junk, but this garbage here is more disgusting then that one."
    Either way you're still digesting garbage. It's fine to have an opinion about something you hate, but can you quantify it?
    Like when the temperature gets -30 outside, can you feel that much difference from say -20?

I agree that Next is absolutely horrid, though. There's no redeeming value to that show, at all.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Apparently you never saw the fat chick fall down the stairs as she tried to be all sexy.

I laughed and rewound that for a good 20 minutes.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Should Dr. Phil be in this conversation?

I have never watched his show, but from the little I have read about this show, I think it might have a place on this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted