1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the WORST show on television and why?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, May 4, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I am soooooooooooooooo trying to pretend you did not say that.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yeah. Last time I was up your way, one of the TV stations (probably Fox Green Bay, because their suck level is off the charts) had a feature story on how area brat shops were moving Brett Favre tribute sausages like hotcakes. Pathetic.

It was the secondary story to a lead story on swingers in Shawano. That was hilarious because it took this indignant tone about how swingers rented out an entire hotel in Shawano for their "orgy".

Tens of people in Shawano, none probably ever been laid, were outraged.

3. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

I remember the #4 tattoos and the Shawano swnigers, but I don't remember the sausage thing. Though it wouldn't surpise me if it did happen.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You take that back. You're mad that she rejected you. Admit it. I'm not outing anyone, but are you midget mac? :)

5. Bubbler

I'm sure they have Brett Favre sex toys in the Fox Valley somewhere.

You know this Z-Man. I love Wisconsin, but whenever I visit and the Packers are in the news (which is always up there), it's unintentional humor at its best.

6. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

I'll have to check El Dorado's, but you're probably right.

Oh yeah, definitely. About a third of the newscast on Friday was devoted to rookie camp.

7. Bubbler

Seriously. Don't do that. I don't need to know if there's a Brett Favre dildo or something called Ezra's Johnson.

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

The Hills, and for so many mind-bottling (thanks Will) reasons.

-It's popular, so our youth is being poisoned.
    -It has made more talent-less people rich and famous
    -NOTHING happens. I admit, I watched an episode or two. It is the most vapid, dumbed-down thing I've ever seen.
    -It celebrates stupidity.
    -For some reason, people like to talk about it, and every conversation about it starts with "Oh my god, did you see what (Name of worthless P.O.S here) did?"
    -Urge to kill ... rising.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

DING DING!!!

10. Definitely awful, but by far the worst show on tv is My Sweet Sixteen

11. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

What about LeRoy Butler Plugs or Dave Hatchcock Rings?

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Isn't this like trying to figure out which fish swims the fastest in the ocean? I don't mean which breed or whatever, but which actual individual fish. Out of all those fucking swimmers in the ocean.

Draft saved Draft deleted