1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the strangest thing you've done today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Strangest thing I did today? Probably spending the past half hour playing that stupid flash cricket game. It's tough to hit 60 in four overs, but I did it (whatever that means.)

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/flashcricket2/play.php

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

As long as he wasn't wearing a thong, I don't think it's all that dorky.

And X-Men boxers would be really hot. . .

3. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

I used to change outside of my car like that before XC practice in high school. It was annoying to change in the locker room with all the football players putting on bulky pads, and my car was always parked by the track anyways, so it made getting to practice on time easier.

Lono, very impressive day.

Me, nothing too strange. It was an off day, so I slept in, ran some errands and played a little golf.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

As some of you know, I broke up with a girlfriend for the first time ever today. That was pretty strange.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Thought you needed two video cards to do that

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I played a little golf as well, the only annoying thing was the 40 mph wind gusts with 25 mph constant winds. Still shot decent for me.

I'm about to go to the bar, which may not seem strange to a lot of you, but based on my recent life it is pretty strange. Haven't been able to afford it for awhile and I am looking forward to shooting a little pool

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I threatened to ground posters on an internet message board for using bad language.

Oh, wait...

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well, fuck.

9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Doc, don't you ever get tired of getting sent to your room?

NOW GET YOUR A$$ IN THERE NOW!

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I have TV, the Internet and Xbox 360 in there ... I mean ... yes.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Not for long you don't.

You'll be lucky if you get a couple Jim Souhan books and a purple towel to cry in if you keep this up.

The rest of us will be downstairs having Grain Belt and cheese curds.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I will eat cheese curds over yours and Don Henley's illegitimate love child's dead body.

Draft saved Draft deleted