1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's still taboo?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Violent consensual sex?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I rather like violent consensual sex.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Damn, the revelations are just flowing tonight! :D

Despite my horniness, which amazes even myself at times, I hate strip clubs. They're gross and I don't find them arousing. Not trying to get on a high horse...just sayin'.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Ok, but if you're getting the dances, what is it about if not humor of fake lesbianism? I'm not saying there are girls out there thinking, Hmm, I'll be a lesbian for tonight. I'm saying they're doing it as a joke, or to turn guys on, or just cause the female body is attractive, regardless of your gender. I'm confused.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I guess we just differ on 'fake lesbianism' then. To me, fake lesbianism is going out and making out with chicks just because it's the cool thing to do.

To me, the strip club is full of cute girls who are trying to earn some cash. So why not help them? The female body IS attractive regardless of gender.

Also, I pick out the best strippers. I got one friend a lap dance and he bought me like 5 drinks afterward because the girl was that good.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ding.

7. Bubbler

I think very few find strip clubs arousing. Even when I was a hard-up college kid, I found the whole experience funny. People-watching in a strip club is fascinating too.

There's nothing better than a conversation with a stripper. If you remove any hope of sex on your own, but add in the nudity and fawning for tips on the stripper's part, even though she knows nothing will happen 99.9 percent of the time between her and her customer, it's so hiliariously incongruent.

Strip-club patron: Hey, what's up? I like what you're doing there. Dancing to Whitesnake ... traditional choice, I like that.

Stripper: I'll bet you're a real nice guy ... (stripper pulls back G-string for bill tuck) ...

Patron: (whips out bill) ... Here I Go Again!

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Patron: There you go. Hope the rest of your shift goes wel ...

(stripper has already moved on)

When you see people that DON'T get that, it's hiliarious. I once saw a guy in his 50s give a stripper a rose, for example, instead of a tip. In his pathetic, horny haze, he probably didn't realize that all he did was piss the stripper off beyond belief.

8. Double Down

Well. If we just had some attractive freshly-showered strippers willing to violently -- but consensually -- lick some assholes (while masturbating!), it seems like two-thirds of this thread would be happy.

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Some guys just like being teased, I suppose. I find it irksome rather than arousing. I can be sexually frustrated for free in the comfort of my own home, if that's how I want to spend my evening.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

DD --

The women my age (late 20s to early 30s, we'll say) by and large realize the strip club for what it is -- harmless fun -- though I tend to subscribe to irish's theory about them, in that I might have a good time there one out of five times.

They know damn well that their guy isn't going to cheat on them with a stripper. Also, the prevalence of Deja Vu-type titty bars has made them all the more socially acceptable. They're national chains, they're reasonably well lit and clean and, for fuck's sake, they serve food. What's not to love?

And, on a more serious note, there might only be one true taboo left: criticizing capitalism.

11. Bubbler

What definition of violent sex is being tossed around here? I think that's a one-thing-to-one-person type of deal.

I'm guessing for every one person who thinks it's "violent" to get their back or ass scratched while in the throes of passion, there's another who doesn't think it's over the line to get slapped around while in throes of passion. Then there's S&M, etc., it's a pretty broad brush.

12. Double Down

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted