1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's on the grill today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jul 4, 2006.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I can go into more detail if you'd like, Doc. The bratwurst was superb -- bought it behind the meat counter (Johnsonville is to bratwurst what Pace is to salsa -- a cheap alternative made for the sheep-like masses) because I only want the best in brats. The key is boiling it in good beer -- I like the taste that Coronas give it. Chop up some onion, green pepper and red pepper and let the mixture simmer for 15-20 mins and then put in on the grill. Incredible flavor. I'm sure it tasted just as good as the Fritos you bought from the vending machine in the breakroom. <--------Dickhead :D :D

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Finish.

There's finish on the grill today.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You are a cruel, heartless son of a bitch. :D

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You are so wrong. I'm a cruel, heartless son of a bitch who is still full four hours after eating. Get it right. :D

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I grabbed two burgers from the grillout I went to this afternoon. I was there for a shade more than an hour before I worked a nine-hour shift on desk.

But hey, at least I got my grilled cheeseburgers.

Draft saved Draft deleted