1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's on the grill today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jul 4, 2006.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

It certainly was, except for I'm not a fan of the baked beans. And as an addendum, it was Velveeta shells n' cheese.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Steaks going on in a few minutes, but for the daytime meal I made huevos rancheros.

Homemade refried black beans, homemade pork sausage with a ton of garlic, cumin and paprika, scrambled eggs (the GF doesn't like over-easy) and fresh tortillas with melted queso fresca and homemade fresh salsa on top.

Then I went back to sleep.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

By far the most underrated spice. Any leftovers?

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

Dogs, burgers and of course, Coneys.

[​IMG]

Also known as white hots.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

So ... nobody has any plans for cheese crackers? ;) :D 8)

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No leftovers, Cadet. Took them over to my folks place, so i assume they're gone by now.

And cumin is one of those love it or hate it spices, like cilantro. I love both.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Indeedâ„¢ and amen.

Need to wrap things up at the office so I get home to my steaming hot bowl of Easy Mac. :D :D

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Just got back from a place where the menu included: beer-boiled bratwurst, USDA select steaks and chicken kabobs to go with potato salad, fruit salad and smores. I didn't drive home, I rolled myself home.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well, fuck you very much, Pope. :D

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

I just wanted to say that I had grilled salmon steaks for dinner, and that I like vaginas plenty.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Now, if you had said you like grilled tuna steaks ... well ... that just would have been comedy gold. That's all I'm saying.

12. Jones

Jones Active Member

I've never been one to milk coincidence for cheap laughs, Doc.

Goats, yes. Coincidence, no.

Draft saved Draft deleted