1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's goin' down Friday on Jeopardy?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

The most logical way would be if Player A had $10,000 and Player B and C each had $5,000. B and C double up, A doesn't bet anything.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Birdscribe, I agree. He must be destroyed.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You have to highlight my first post because not only is it 2-point, it's beige. That way nobody can see it.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Well, that (the how's it happen?) makes sense.

5. Gold

Gold Active Member

Good heavens, yes... Hopefully some sports and popular culture things will knock this guy out - although hopefully he can use some of his winnings to get some dental work.

And the Art Fleming era should count as part of Jeopardy history, because it is the start of a proud, great American tradition. The game is the same except for the difference in money.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And it's where Don Pardo got his start. Does he still do the announcing for SNL?

7. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Spoiler

According to another board, it's a three-way tie at $16,000

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes.

This is Dom Pardo saying this is Dom Pardo saying good night.

9. dooley_womack1

Somewhere in the country, this has to have shown already. Anybody actually see what happened yet?

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

It just finished where I am.

Two guys had $8,000 and the leader had 13400 going into FJ. Everyone got it right; the leader only bet 2600. I don't know why he didn't bet more

11. dooley_womack1

I meant this country, not Canada.

;)

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

so do all three get to keep the money? maybe the leader was just being generous? why not. you still get to come back. you already know you can beat the two others stiffs.

Draft saved Draft deleted